Looking for a completely, renovated 5 bedroom / 2.5 bath home? Just a short walk or bike ride from the restaurants and shops in Old Town Warrenton. Easy access to NoVa via Rte 29. This home offers all of that with a 1st floor master bedroom w/bath and the potential for a 2nd master w/bath on the second level. Privacy fencing w/ large, landscaped, outdoor entertaining space flanked by hardscape waiting for a gardener to start planting or space for pets / kids to roam without worry. A large front porch w/ swing, tons of storage in the attic, crawl space and built-in areas. Custom kitchen w/ 1 -year old stainless steel appliances, granite and butcher block countertops, a dining nook and eat-up peninsula. Both full baths have been remodeled within the past 6 months. You have it all in this home, you must see all of the custom upgrades to believe them!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,038 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Fauquier County Public Schools
JAMES G. BRUMFIELD
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Rear, Wood, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price