Home Ownership, happiness, and Happy New Year to you! This bright and adorable 2 level home offers updates galore! With a new HVAC system, refinished floors, beautifully painted walls, updated kitchen, and large entertainment built in. Located on a corner lot with off street parking equipped with storage shed, large concrete porch, private side entrance, with city-maintained road! Minutes to shopping, Brunswick library, and commuter routes! Professional pictures coming soon. Great detached home waiting for you to come take a look!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,200 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Breezeway, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price