Enjoy condo convenience in this delightful condo/townhome with 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 baths. New Laminated floors on main level with wood burning fireplace , style L kitchen with stainless steel appliances . 1st Upper level offers 2 well sized bedrooms with full bath and laundry room. 2nd Upper level has one bedroom with its full bath. Separate Dining & Living rooms and lots of space for storage.** HVAC 2018**Close to Manassas Mall, Shops, and stores easy access to I-66 .
Condo, Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,485 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Appliance Center
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Tennis Court, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)