Welcome HOME! This one level on a full basement is totally renovated and ready! Quartz counters, custom cabinetry with soft close drawers, marble backsplash. Situated on over 3/4 of an acre across from Winchester Country Club just off Senseny Road. Fabulous location for commuters! The basement can be an inlaw suite (wiring/plumbing there for full kitchen), there is a full bath and bedroom plus living area. Workshop and another storage room that could also be finished. 3 bedrooms plus den/office and 2 baths on main level along w/laundry - You won't be disappointed with this home! Owners have transformed it completely! There is a space for your RV w/hookup (no HOA) and there is a carport AND a 2 car garage! Lots to see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
A Melvin Lewis
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price